The Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company is hosting an online Go2Meeting webinar for Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation Small Business Outreach:
Small Business Subcontracting Opportunities with Prime Contractor
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company (GLDD)
Date: Thursday, April 11
Times: 10 a.m. to noon (CST) Central Standard Time
The webinar will provide:
• GLDD’s specific project needs: tugboat & towing services, endangered species observers, diesel fuel (#2 low sulfur-marine diesel), safety products, rental equipment, welding machining, rental apartments and marine hardware and supply
• An overview of the services provided by the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), a no-cost service to educate and guide you in selling your goods and services to government agencies, provided by Jane Dowgwillo, Florida PTAC Statewide Program Manager
• A presentation on “Creating Winning Proposals,” provided by Mike Bell, FAU Division Florida PTAC
• A summary of the free resources provided online by Small Business Administration (SBA), presented by Norma Alberts, GLDD LLC.
• Opportunity to discuss (questions and answers)
This event is free to attend, but advanced registration is required. If you would like to join the meeting, please complete the supplier form HERE and email NJAlberts@gldd.com confirming your attendance. Once GLDD receives the form and confirmation to attend, they will send the linked information for the online meeting.
Be sure to include the following information on the form:
• Name of company
• Address of company
• ZIP code
• Phone number
• Description of major service or goods provided
Headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois, GLDD has a long history with Chicago’s shore infrastructure and river lock system. The company has since expanded and now operates on every domestic coastline, throughout many inland U.S. waterways, and in several foreign markets, most notably Bahrain, Qatar, and Brazil. In addition, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock possesses a fleet of smaller vessels that specialize in dredging challenging shallow water environments, such as lakes, reservoirs, rivers, and inland channels.
Since its founding, GLDD has been a leader in the building and maintenance of the nation’s navigation system, the protection of shorelines, the restoration of sensitive habitats, and the creation of critical aquatic infrastructure. We are committed to delivering innovative and high-quality workmanship to our clients while executing every project with a focus on employee safety.