The Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company is hosting a Go2Meeting webinar for Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation Small Business Outreach.
Small Business Subcontracting Opportunities with Prime Contractor:
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company (GLDD) – Jacksonville Harbor Deepening, FL.
Date: November 29, 2018
Times: 1-3 pm (CST) Central Standard Time
• An overview of the free resources provided online by SBA (Small Business Administration).
• Information on GLDD and the upcoming project (Jacksonville Harbor deepening) in Jacksonville, Florida
• Specific needs of the Jacksonville Harbor project: tugboat & towing services, endangered species observers, diesel fuel (#2 low sulfur-marine diesel), safety products, rental equipment, light plants, welding machining, rental apartments and marine hardware and supply.
• Opportunity to discuss (questions and answers)
If you would like to join the meeting, please complete the supplier form HERE and mail NJAlberts@gldd.com confirming your attendance. Once GLDD receives the form and confirmation to attend, they will send the linked information for the online meeting.
Be sure to include the following information on the form:
• Name of company
• Address of company
• ZIP code
• Phone number
• Description of major service or goods provided