The Quad Cities Region: Put Your Business at the Center of Major Markets
The Quad Cities region's integrated logistics infrastructure network includes an international airport, four separately designated U.S. interstate highways, multiple river ports, and three Class I rail lines along with multi-modal transload facilities allowing companies here to gain competitive pricing across multiple transportation modes.
Regional Advantages of the Quad Cities Region
- Electric rates in the lowest 20% in the nation, with nearly 40% coming from renewable sources
- Efficient multimodal transporation options: road, rail, river, runway
- Locally owned fiber optic line runs from Chicago to Denver, giving businesses the ability to operate as if they were in downtown Chicago at a tenth of the cost
- Largest 300-mile market west of Chicago; 37 million people are located within a 300-mile radius of the Quad Cities
- 40 colleges and universities within a 90 mile radius graduating 41,000 students per year
Find out how you can connect your business with the Midwest market.