Grow Your Business Competitively in the Quad Cities Region
Combining our multi-modal transportation networks with abundant water supply and access to raw goods, there is no place better than the Quad Cites region for agricultural innovation. Join companies like John Deere, Kraft Heinz and Nestle Purina as they work to supply the world from right here in the Quad Cities region.
Enhance your competitive edge in the Quad Cities region
- Third highest concentration of manufacturing and production workers in the nation
- Power rates in the lowest 20% in the nation
- 40 colleges and universities within a 90 mile radius graduating 41,000 students annually
- 20 interstates and federal and state highways
- Over 200 local, regional, and national motor carriers and over 60 truck terminals
- 3 Class I railways, 1 short line railroad
- 46 public and private barge terminals
- One international airport and seven general aviation airports
- Five roadway bridges over the Mississippi River
Find out more about how you can join the Quad Cities region in producing and supplying food products for a global market.