New year’s resolutions abound, and if your goals for the year are to increase sales and revenue, engage employees, grow your professional network and gain more exposure for your business, the Quad Cities Chamber has tools to help you reach those goals. No matter your business size, industry, or needs, we’re here to provide resources to help our members grow.
1. FREE ways to promote your business as a Chamber member. Enhanced capabilities await, log in to the Member Information Center!
The Member Information Center (MIC) is your one-stop source for tools to promote your business, access to resources, and opportunities to connect with other members directly from your computer or mobile device. Learn more>
2. Looking for more leads? Don’t spend money on lists; access our research databases for free!
Did you know the Quad Cities Chamber, in partnership with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, offers two sets of market research databases that can help your business grow? Learn more>
3. Have a new business idea? Looking to connect with other entrepreneurs? Ignite is the place for you!
Ignite Quad Cities, a program of the Quad Cities Chamber, is here to connect you to resources, a network, and a community of like-minded individuals as you work to launch your startup or test new business ideas. Learn more>
4. We're your connection: the Chamber hosts an array of events to help you build your network and grow your business
When local businesses do well, the whole region benefits. The Chamber hosts many networking events each month, so that you have many opportunities to get out and tell people about your products and services.
Here’s our event listings at a glance, put these 2018 dates on your calendar! Learn more>
5. Think the Manufacturing Innovation Hub is just for the big corporations? Think again… if technology and innovation are your interests, the Hub is your resource!
Over the past year, the Hub has connected 1,500+ attendees at 55 separate events to help educate attendees on ways to improve their business, learn about key technologies impacting manufacturing, and provide opportunities for networking and collaboration. Learn more>
6. Got workforce? We can help attract talent and get them engaged in the community!
Did you know that as a member of the Quad Cities Chamber, any of your young professional employees automatically become members of YPQC? We know the importance talent attraction and retention has on your business and we want to help your YP’s fall in love with the region. Learn more>
7. One of the easiest ways to gain exposure and grow your network: don’t forget to call us for your next business celebration!
Ribbon Cuttings provide excellent networking opportunities; they are open to the public and a great way to build contacts! The Chamber conducts ribbon cutting and groundbreaking ceremonies as a complimentary service to our members. You are always invited! Be in the know and subscribe to business celebration invitations. Learn more>
8. We're your advocate for business growth
We work behind the scenes all year long to advocate for a business climate where you can succeed. With 85% of our membership having 50 employees or less, advocacy is a critical resource that we offer to our members. The Quad Cities Chamber actively engages with government officials on all levels to promote good politics that will help grow the Quad Cities economy. Learn more>