Quad Cities: Where Workforce is Driving Innovation
Home to the sprawling Arconic aluminum plant that serves the automotive and aerospace industries, and the Rock Island Arsenal Joint Manufacturing and Technology Center responsible for producing weapons for the Department of Defense, the Quad Cities region has among the strongest metals and materials industries in the nation.
Key Regional Advantages:
- Efficient multimodal transportation options: road, rail, river, runway
- Highest concentration of production workforce in the nation
- Newly designated certified site
- Quad Cities Manufacturing Innovation Hub, a service to help manufacturers grow, diversify, and stay competitive
- Power rates in the lowest 20% in the nation, with nearly 40% coming from renewable sources
- Foreign Trade Zone
- Laborshed of 588,000
- 40 colleges and universities within a 90-mile radius
- Robust workforce training resources available
- 37 million people living within a 300-mile radius
Locate your business in the Quad Cities where workforce is driving innovation. Call 563.322.1706 for more information.