Are you a business in construction, IT, manufacturing, manufacturing support or professional services that’s interested in strengthening your government contracts footprint?
Then you definitely want to be at the TaxSlayer Center in Moline on May 23rd and 24th for the NDIA Iowa-Illinois Chapter’s 11th Annual Midwest Government Contracting Symposium! This year the focus is on ALL BUSINESS with the government, including the Rock Island Arsenal and its tenant organizations:
- Connect with contracting and requirements personnel at the Rock Island Arsenal and supported commands
- Network with large government prime vendors and other small businesses who may be interested in forming partnerships
- Learn from Small Business Advocacy (SBA) teams about how best to leverage available resources to build a successful government strategy.
- Get tips and tricks for maximizing government websites and tools to your advantage
- Discover common proposal submission mistakes and learn business requirements, including logistics, construction, manufacturing, ammunition, and facility
- Learn about NIST 800-171 cybersecurity compliance requirements for government contracting
Because defense is such an important part of our regional economy, the Quad Cities Chamber and Illinois Defense Network once again will serve as presenting sponsors for this event. Stop by our booth to learn about the Quad Cities Manufacturing Innovation Hub’s DFARS cybersecurity certification training options and other programs to help you grow, diversify, and stay competitive.
What are you waiting for? This may be the best $290 (or less for NDIA members!) you’ve spent to get the knowledge and networking opportunities you need to increase your revenues and meet your goals!
Click here for full agenda and to register>>.