Get new customers and increase sales by attending the Strategic Marketing Boot Camp workshop sponsored by the Quad Cities Chamber Manufacturing Innovation Hub and presented in partnership with CIRAS on Feb. 5 and 6. This workshop will be held at no cost for eligible companies located in the Quad Cities area who are Dept. of Defense prime or sub-tier suppliers.
• Learn the value and function of marketing inside any business
• Discover the true components of an effective marketing strategy
• Discern the differences between sales and marketing and how they relate to one another
• Consider a unique working-definition for marketing
• Learn how strategic marketing and tactical marketing work together
• Distinguish between inbound marketing and outbound marketing
• Define branding
• Define digital marketing
• Learn a three-phase system to develop a marketing framework
• Learn how to develop and implement a marketing strategy
• Begin to develop a plan for your company
Date and time:
Feb 5, 2018
Continental breakfast and welcome: 9:30 a.m.
Workshop: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (lunch, breaks, and dinner provided)
Feb 6, 2018
Workshop: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (lunch and breaks provided)
Location: Davenport, Iowa (details given upon registering)
Presenter: Paul Gormley from Iowa State University CIRAS
Maximum registration: 10 companies
Cost: No cost for eligible companies sponsored by the Quad Cities Manufacturing Innovation Hub
What to bring: Participants are strongly encouraged to bring their laptops. The workshop includes all course materials, lunches, break snacks, and dinner on day one.
Participants must attend both days and be willing to complete an impact survey afterward.
To check eligibility and to register, please contact Glenn Volkman at email@example.com or 515-205-3786.