Did you know the Quad Cities Chamber, in partnership with Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, offers two sets of market research databases that can help your business grow?
SizeUp is a custom-developed business intelligence tool that provides information about local market conditions.
With SizeUp you can:
- Perform business and industry analysis to gauge how you compare to your competition
- Create geo-visual lists of your competitors, potential buyers, and vendors
- Assess local market conditions
- Interactively map demographic, labor force, and consumer expenditure data for the region.
Business Information for Growth (BIG) is a collection of market research databases that gives you access to proprietary business information, global trade data, consumer demographics and more.
With BIG you can:
- Create mailing lists to match your customer demographics
- Research a company before your sales call
- Analyze industry trends
- Identify new growth markets
Click here to learn more. Database training occurs every Friday from 9 - 11 a.m. at the Chamber’s Davenport office. To reserve your spot at an upcoming training, call 563.322.1706