One of the Quad Cities Manufacturing Innovation Hub’s goals is to help area businesses connect so that together we can better understand regional capabilities and uncover more ways to keep business local! By increasing collaboration it allows us to build a stronger bottom line for our area economy as we help businesses grow.
During Hub conversations we hear “Needs & Leads” types of requests. Recently we received a need from a company looking for businesses in the manufacturing and defense supply chain that can provide the following goods and services:
From the defense sector:
• Acquisition program management
• Welding fire watch services
• Metal fabrication
• Systems operational verification testing
• Logistics & supply chain management
• Big data analytics
• SCA warehouse services
From commercial services:
• Case management for investigations and law enforcement
• Software and web development
Does this sound like you? If so, contact Hub Executive Director Mike Coughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you make a potential business connection!