Quad Cities Workforce Driving Business Growth
When Alcoa sought a location to invest $300 million to manufacture automotive aluminum, they chose the Quad Cities region because of its workforce, location, and cost of doing business. When Kraft Heinz conducted a nationwide search to build a $200 million state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, they chose the Quad Cities because our workforce is the most productive in the country.
The Quad Cities region has the highest concentration of production workforce in the country. It’s a workforce that runs generations deep in making things and innovating to make the world a better place. It’s the workforce that fuels industry giants like John Deere, Alcoa, 3M, the Rock Island Arsenal, HON, Kraft Heinz, and thousands of others.
Quad Cities Workforce at a Glance
- Top 10 Advanced Metals & Materials Market in the U.S.
- 2nd Most Concentrated Farm Machinery & Equipment Workforce in the Nation
- 39% Increase in Corporate & Regional Headquarters Employment
- Highest Concentration of Production Workforce in the Country
- Laborshed of 588,000+ People
- 40 Colleges and Universities within a 90-Mile Radius
Choose the Quad Cities for your next business expansion, and access the workforce that will support your business growth.
Learn more from our Laborshed Report.