Put Your Business at the Center of Major Markets
Our integrated logistics infrastructure network includes an international airport, four separately designated U.S. interstate highways, multiple river ports, and three Class I rail lines along with multi-modal transload facilities allowing companies here to gain competitive pricing across multiple transportation modes.
- Electric rates in the lowest 20% in the nation, with nearly 40% coming from renewable sources
- Efficient multimodal transporation options: road, rail, river, runway
- Locally owned fiber optic line runs from Chicago to Denver, giving businesses the ability to operate as if they were in downtown Chicago at a tenth of the cost
- Largest 300-mile market west of Chicago; 37 million people are located within a 300-mile radius of the Quad Cities
- 40 colleges and universities within a 90 mile radius graduating 41,000 students per year
Find out how you can connect your business with the Midwest market.